Whether you’re in the development stages of your AED training program or maintaining or improving a current one, Georgia CPR has the means, knowledge and skills to train you and instill the confidence in knowing that should the circumstance ever arrive, lives are safe in your hands.
WHEN IT’S A CASE OF LIFE OR DEATH, YOU NEED EXPERT AED CPR TRAINING.
Certified Georgia AED CPR experts can help you develop your AED program from the ground up, offering consultation on product placement to make sure AED CPR programs are maximized. We’ll come to your location and advise you on which AED is best for your circumstances, demonstrate how they work, how many you’ll need, where to place them, and what accessories are required for optimal CPR preparedness.
PHILIPS AED EQUIPMENT: DEPENDABLE POWER IN A BOX.
All Philips AED CPR equipment is top rated, FDA approved and easy to use for public and private CPR and First Aid. Georgia CPR has chosen the Philips brand of AED equipment for several reasons:
- Proven quality and ease of use for the average person.
- Philips AED equipment has never had a recall on any public AED.
- Philips products’ patented energy waveform has been shown to be effective while exposing a patient to less damaging electrical energy.
- Studies show that Philips AEDs are practically foolproof.
- Philips AED equipment is so easy to use and error-proof, they the only AED unit available without a prescription.
MAKING THE RIGHT CPR CHOICE WHEN EVERY MINUTE COUNTS.
Before purchasing an automated external defibrillator, you need to consider:
- How much AED equipment will you need to ensure a 3-4 minute response time?
- Where do you place each automated external defibrillator to maximize exposure?
- What is the best way to store an AED?
- Which automated external defibrillator is best for your needs?
- Which AED accessories might you need?
- How your organization will respond in an emergency.
- Will you get your CPR AED training on the specific brand and model you’ll be using in an emergency?
GA-CPR will answer all these questions and give you the power to handle your AED CPR equipment like a pro.
Georgia CPR is an authorized distributor of Philips AED (automated external defibrillator) equipment.